Deliberative Forum Training
CIVIC provides training to community members who want to engage their communities in deliberative dialogue. Contact us if you are interested in training members of your community, organization, or institution.
- Broward County Forum on Community Safety, Social Justice, and Wellbeing
- City of Dunedin Waste Forum
- City of Oldsmar Plastic Pollution Forum
- City of Tarpon Springs Plastic Pollution Forum
- St. Lucie County Affordable Housing Forum
CIVIC follows the National Issues Forum Institute's process for naming and framing issues. Using the values expressed by community members through concern collecting, a discussion guide is developed to help forum participants understand the complexities of the issue, hear different perspectives on the issue, and to develop an informed opinion of the issue.