About Let's Walk Florida!
Let's Walk Florida! is a virtual educational program and challenge designed to help Floridians achieve and maintain health through physical activity. The program meets you where you are - both in terms of physical location and your current fitness level. Our county-based health educators provide participants with healthy lifestyle strategies and exercises for all fitness levels. Let’s Walk Florida! is available to individuals, families, and teams. All ages can benefit from establishing and achieving health and well-being goals. Participants can walk or exercise at their homes or other locations while maintaining the recommended physical distancing.
During this 10-week program, participants will: track their physical activity minutes, connect with county health educators and other walkers to form a supportive virtual community, and learn lifestyle change strategies that support:
- Mental and physical wellness
- Weight management
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Receive weekly Health eGuides delivered to your phone or email
- Attend group check-ins with county-based health educators
- Join our virtual community to track your progress for accountability and support
- Participate in physical activity challenges with other walkers and teams!