Professional Development Training
High-Quality Professional Development
Enhance your teaching skills and become comfortable teaching outdoors – in urban, suburban, or rural environments. Receive multi-disciplinary, hands-on lessons aligned with Florida standards. Put the materials to use right away in your own classroom, playground, or nature center.
Examples of Trainings
Project Learning Tree’s instructional materials are delivered through professional development for:
- formal educators who work in classroom settings,
- pre-service students at colleges and universities who are studying to become teachers,
- nonformal educators who work in parks, zoos, nature centers, etc.,
- natural resources managers, and
- other adults who interact with children as youth group leaders, community members, parents and family members.
Our trainings help educators learn how to integrate environmental education into their teaching and become comfortable teaching outdoors—in urban, suburban, and rural environments.
Professional development is offered in person, online, and blended. An online course can be completed in your own time, wherever you are. In-person workshops are planned and conducted by trained facilitators and customized for specific grade levels, topics, and teaching situations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For more information, please see the National PLT FAQs page.